Real Value Products will accept product(s) that have been stored properly at a temperature indicated on the product label and in the original bottle. Bottles must never have been opened and drug product(s) must never have been repackaged, in compliance with the Prescription Drug Marketing Act.
- Returns must be requested within 72 hours of receipt of the product.
- A restocking fee of 25%, plus freight, will be applied. Customer will be responsible for the return freight. If the return is less than $200, then an additional $25 fee will be assessed.
- Returns are only accepted on purchases made directly from Real Value Products.
- Returns are only accepted from the original purchaser.
- Credit will be based on the current selling price or original invoice price, and adjusted for terms discounts, if applicable.
- Sales representatives cannot authorize return of products or pick up merchandise. All returns must be authorized by our quality assurance manager.
- Credit card convenience fees will not be refunded.
- Returned items must be sent with delivery confirmation and tracking.
If product is damaged while in transit from Real Value Products, please contact us at 1-855-681-7201. When you provide photos of the damage, we can issue a credit and arrange return or destruction of product.
If you find an invoiced product missing from an order, please contact us immediately to resolve the issue.
NO CREDIT will be given for the following:
- OTC and Medical Device sales
- Any product purchased as short-dated or close-out inventory
- Controlled substances
- Refrigerated products
- Products shipped back to Real Value Products with lot numbers other than those the customer received from Real Value Products
- Opened or partial bottles, repackaged products, or products not in their original sealed containers
- Packages that arrive at our distribution center without a Return Authorization form
- Merchandise sent to our distribution center that has not received prior authorization—these items will not be credited and will be destroyed.
- Product defaced with stickers, price marks, knife cuts, etc.
- Damaged merchandise due to: improper storage and handling, fire, flood, heat, cold, water, smoke, catastrophe or bankruptcy sale, or products purchased or otherwise obtained in violation of any federal, state or local law or regulation
- Freight costs, unless the return is a result of our error
If you have any questions or require a return, please email us or give us a call at 1-855-681-7201. Our office hours are 8am-5pm, CST, Monday through Friday.
Send returns to:
Real Value Products
5100 Commerce Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78218
Please note: Our Processing Center cannot accept returns in person.